Friday, September 16, 2011

More favourites

It's time for another favourites post and I have lots this time!

Fresh eggs straight from the chooks! (not our chooks, we walk down to daddy's aunty's place every morning and collect them from her chooks for her while she is away)


These owl puppets from the kit and the fact that I actually did make them!


My first ever crochet book! I have started making the booties on the front cover and am just waiting for my mum to come over and explain the next step for me.  So far I have made a teeny tiny little sole of one bootie.


Sisterly love.  Oh my god these two make me cry with happiness every day!


The fact that there are now 4 of us.  I just can't believe how in love I am with my family. It has really taken me by surprise.


This Begonia plant that was on the table along with dinner for 2 nights, when we got home from hospital.  Thanks Nan!


My new mugs that were a gift from Daddy's aunty.


I have a few more posts I want to do after going through my photos today.  I want to post about my baby space (where do you fit a fourth person in a 9 by 6 metre shed?) and some crafty business that happened before Claire was born (made in attempt to occupy and distract my mind whilst waiting for labour to start).

I hope your days are filled with as many lovely things and people as mine have been lately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment