Friday, August 19, 2011

Our favourites!

I'll get mine out of the way first...........

Watching my lady play with playdough.  She is completely engrossed and learning so much through play.



My makeshift garden.  I'm still waiting for the dirt to go in my real garden so I've been improvising.  Although it looks pretty skimpy, it's providing me with free lettuce, basil, rosemary and hopefully soon some strawberries.


This kit to make little lady some owl puppet gloves bought for me by my mummy when she went overseas last year.  Looking forward to making these sometime through the week!

Baking, baking and more baking.  This is a sultana slice with melted chocolate on top.

Having such a HUGE window that opens out so I can do things in the kitchen while little lady occupies herself outside.  We can still see each other and chat to each other, but it's great for her to play on her own every now and then.


This is daddy's current favourite and our latest addition to the 'shouse'.  It's a concrete water tank delivered this morning and is going to be fitted out and used as a studio for daddy's drums.  As a professional working musician he has really suffered not having anywhere to have his kit set up and even though it's not my fault, I've felt terribly guilty that he is missing out on practicing as it is what he has put his life into.  I'm so glad this is coming together finally and hopefully it won't be long before he can start practicing again.  (I also plan to use it as an escape to get some sleep every now and then!!!)

Thanks for reading!!! I'm about to do a post on the little lady's favourites too.  I thought she deserved a post of her own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment