1. Walking with things over her head. She puts towels, my clothes, blankie and anything else she can find and completely covers her head with it and takes off. Needless to say there have been a few bumps.
|Her uncle picked her up mid-walk for a photo.|
3. She still LOVES her books. Her favourite at the moment is 'Diary of a Wombat', by Jackie French. She turns the pages and points to all the wombats on each page.
4. Swimming!!! This girl is turning into a real water baby and now kicks and paddles her arms in a crazy sort of fashion when she is in the water. Good thing we have our very own creek and swimming hole on our property.
|Swimming in our creek|
5. Sharing her food with anyone who will take it.
I'm going to add in things she has learnt or is learning too, just for my records as this seems to be the easiest way to record it until I unpack her baby book.
1. She now knows where to find other peoples mouth, nose, ears and bellybutton and she can point to her own 'boobies' (thank you daddy for teaching her that one!) I think she is starting to say 'there' when she points to them too, but I could be wrong.
2. She says 'ta' when she wants something or wants to give someone something.
|'Ta' (Gimme that camera mummy!)|
3. She has been walking for 3 weeks now.
4. I think she is trying to say 'car' and 'dog' (which she is a bit scared of for now).
She is such a beautiful little girl and I still can't believe I am going back to work full time and leaving her all day with daddy. I don't want to miss anything, but I also want to Daddy to get to do what I have done for the past year (and I am our best chance at earning a regular income up here!).
Sorry about the sideways photos, but I can't figure out how to rotate them right now and I don't have time to do it all over again.