Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fabric

Two posts in less than 5 minutes.  Anything to have a break from the cleaning!!!

Anyway,  a few months ago I bought a sewing machine.  In those few months I have grown quite a collection of fabric and this collection continues to grow at a speed that far surpasses any skills I may have developed.  By this I mean that I do a lot more purchasing of fabric than actual sewing of fabric.  I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with this problem (I'm not, am I?)

Like anyone, I love giveaways (hopefully one day I'll be able to make something I would deem worthy of giving away and offer one myself) and here is the link to a fabulous giveaway of LOTS of fabric from Retromummy.  Thanks Retromummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Teegan... You are not the only one with a 'collection' of fabric :-) once it's starts it very hard to pass a gorgeous piece :-)

    ReplyDelete