Thursday, December 9, 2010

Packing Packing Packing!!!

We have come to that point in the packing where you don't know what to do next and it comes to a standstill.  We have packed all the things we can easily go without for another week such as books, dvd's, linen, and random items, so we're up to the things like clothes and the kitchen.  I seem to be unable to make decisions about what I will need to cook with for another week, both in terms of food and dishes.  I just want to pack it all and start the horrible task of cleaning, but if I did that we would have to eat takeaway for a week.  I don't think the budget or our bodies would like this plan too much, despite what our tastebuds say!

This is what the lounge room looks like right now! 
There is a small cleared spot where Little Miss plays and a path to the front door.  Little Miss is loving all the boxes to climb over and hide behind and has been quite the little helper since she has learnt to put things into other things ( a much needed skill for packing boxes!) 9 days to go until our stuff heads North and 10 until we do. 

My little helper
I can't believe how quickly this has all happened and how much it hasn't sunk in yet.  In less than a month the shed will be our new home.  Just cannot get my head around that thought right now.  I suppose I'd better stop trying to and just get on with the packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment